Tuesday, October 13, 2009

left brain, right brain

Which are you, left brain or right brain dominate? Did you know that effects how you think, how you process information, how you even learn? GO to the following links and check out these online tests to see which side is more dominate for you and maybe learn why you do better in some subjects more than others.
http://www.testcafe.com/lbrb/ this one goes right to the test
http://similarminds.com/left-brain-brain-test.html Click on link at close to top that says personality test, click on right brain, left brain test
http://frank.mtsu.edu/~studskl/hd/learn.html click on left hand column where it says 'hemisphere dominance test'
Perhaps these will help you figure out how to do something better than you have before. When you have read through and completed these first three, go back to similarminds.com link and try some of the other tests to discover about yourself.

7 comments:

melonie'snewglifeblog said...

Vicky,
This was so cool. Here are my results:
Your percentage score for the right brain is 52%.
Your percentage score for the left brain is 48%.

Thank you for an interesting and thought provoking post.

Cekeener said...

I forgot to save my results. I do rember doing this when I was in JROTC. I got the same results as I did last year. I am 50% left brained and 50% right brained. I guess it can really happen. My old teachers told me it could. Lol this was a cool post.

sarahn said...

Man that is one cool test and my brain is Left 56% and Right is 44% so Im pretty happy with my results and I think that test was pretty acurate. Hopefully later on I can do it again.

Autumn ♥ said...

I took the brain test and i liked it. My left brain is 61% and right brain is 31%. I liked taking this test. it was cool

Anonymous said...

This was a fun exercise. Thanks Vicky!

Professor Xavier said...

I'm 40 percent right and 60 percent left. I don't really get what that means,but okay

Unknown said...

Thanks for the links for left right brain tests. My left brain is 46% and right brain is 54%.