Tuesday, December 8, 2009

A Busy Fall

Well, it has been quite a while since I posted anything to the blog, what can I say, like everyone else extremely busy on different projects. One item I did want to post though was a link to a site that can be very beneficial to those who like to work on the web. This site is geared towards art teachers but can be very useful for anyone who likes to explore new methods. Here is the link: http://www.artjunction.org/workout.php . The students have been working on their videography requirements for the class and have taken a little break from their flash projects. I do believe that it is sometimes helpful to 'step away' from a project, whether it be a drawing or painting or on our game design. Ideas will percolate (sp?) in our subconcious while we are working or playing with something else and quite often we are able to come up with solutions to problems or brand new ideas that are better than our originals. I will try and post my avatars/photos that I created through this site.

2 comments:

Autumn ♥ said...

Hey Mrs. Neal
I hope that you have been enjoying your extended break! At least it was not a wasted snow this time!
:)

Autumn ♥ said...

Hey Mrs. Neal,
I really like the websites that you posted. I created an avatar and I like it. Thanks for posting the url's for the websites.
:)