Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Never Assume!

Never assume that assets that were posted a week or two ago will always be available. I've tried to open the links to the webex sessions about creating buttons and various other sessions and I'm getting the message that the urls have expired. Is that the case for other Globaloria teachers? I would like to know if that is true or if it is a glich in our program alone.
The good news is that several of our students are picking up flash techniques at a pretty good rate, without these tutorials. Have a look at the projects pages of our students and check out some of their first efforts.
We plan to have our students 'go surfing' tomorrow, checking out other schools' postings, so if you have some new flash creations posted and read this in time, let me know so I can guide our students to them.
Happy flashing!

2 comments:

Jeff said...

Thanks for calling this to my attention. I'll go now to see what the trouble is. Glad to hear the students were able to use the other tutorials. Have fun surfing tomorrow.

ALeef said...

Hmmm...who was it that said something about subjects to consider in blogging? I continue to learn from you and continue to worry that I am not pulling my weight. I'll keep trying and certainly NEVER ASSUME anything...lol Ms. LEEF...ps poor Jeff has his hands full taking care of us!